30-day Fast Returns
Cyber Monday Big Deal Ends In
Why Do You Need A Headband Wig?
- Beginner & Lazy Girl Friendly
- No Glue, No Lace, But Super Realistic Look
- Zero Skills Install Within 10 Seconds
- Breathable & Comfortable Headband
- High Ponytail/Bun Available
- Affordable Price, Gorgeous Look
- 3 Extra Trendy Headbands For Free
- Shipping>>Free Shipping worldwide via Express
- Delivery time>> USA (4-6 Bdays),others (5-8 Bdays)
- Payment>> Afterpay, Debit/Credit Card, PayPal
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
- Returns>> Fast refund,buyer protection
- Free Gifts>>wig cap, exquisite Gift Packs
|Hair Material||100% virgin hair from one donor|
|Last For||one more year|
|Hair Color||natural black|
|Can Be Dyed||yes|
|Circumference||22.5 inches, standard medium|
|Wig Type||weave wig, no lace|
How To Care For It
How To Wash Your Wig
Washing your curly wig regularly helps keep it looking as fresh and natural as possible.
To achieve this:
•Fill a sink with water( warm water would be better).
•Add a small amount of shampoo with hair care ingredients, and submerge your wig.
•Squeeze out any excess water, being careful not to wring it out.
•Rinse thoroughly in water, then gently squeeze out any excess liquid again and dry with a towel.
Alternatively when you don’t have time for a full wash, spray your human hair wig with water mixed with conditioner. Just like in real hair, a little bit
of moisture will help curls bounce back and appear fresh. This will make your curls mimic what naturally healthy curls look like after they’ve been
dampened with some water.
How to Do A Deep Conditioning Treatment
Static, wearing wig in a wrong method, store wig in a wrong place. It’s not strange that wigs will get tangled.
To keep tangles from being a huge problem:
•Try doing a deep conditioning treatment on your wig before and after wearing it. You can do so by using products like coconut oil or olive oil and conditioner.
•Don't put too much product(hair spray)in your hair because that can lead to more tangling than usual.
•At least once per week, soak your wig in warm water. Take it out and apply conditioner product liberally through all of your hair, starting at your ends and
working up toward roots.
•Sit back and let your wig absorb the nutritionfor about 20 minutes.
•After the time is up, rinse with warm water and follow up with a cool water rinse to close cuticles.
•Use a soft towel to gently blot excess water away from the skin, leaving only what washes off naturally during the toweling off process.